Rare opportunity! Over 11,000 sqft of land situated on a quiet residential street just steps from the lake and close to schools, parks, shops, public transport, and recreational facilities. The property is zoned for a single-family detached dwelling. The city has approved plans to build a two-storey house on the property designed by well-known local architect Pat McGee. These plans can be made available to an interested Buyer. Don't miss this chance to build your dream home in beautiful Pointe-Claire south. Won't last!
This property is being sold for land value only. There will be no visits to the interior of the existing house.
The Seller declares the following servitudes:
183883: Right of passage in a lane at the back of the existing property.
1747977: Right of passage in a lane at the back of the existing property and a right of passage giving access to the Lac Saint-Louis on part of lot 4253145 which forms a direct continuation of Avenue Lakeside.
The property is situated in the Ra22 zone of the City of Pointe-Claire. The BUYER himself must contact the relevant authorities to obtain the appropriate building and/or redevelopment permits for his intended use of the property.
The Seller declares that the city has approved plans to build a two-storey house on the property. This is subject to the issue of final demolition and construction plan permits. Certain other conditions apply. The approved plans are available to an interested Buyer.
The Seller declares that the property has municipal water and sewage services and is serviced by Hydro-Quebec.
The Seller declares that there are asbestos shingles on the existing home that will need to be disposed of professionally
* Close to the charming Village of Pointe-Claire with its delightful selection of shops, cafes, and restaurants.
* Short drive to Plaza Pointe-Claire & Fairview malls.
* Just minutes from the Pointe-Claire Canoe Club and the brand new Grande Anse sailing base
* Just steps from the park and community pool at Parc Ovide
* Short walk to Stewart Hall cultural and community center.
* Easy access to Highway 20
* Walking distance to AMT Pointe-Claire train station and STM buses such 201, 202, 203, 211, 405, 411, 425, 405, and night bus 354.
* Elementary schools: Clearpoint and St. John Fisher (Lester B. Pearson School Board) and École primaire Marguerite Bourgeoys (Commission scolaire Marguerite Bourgeoys)
* High schools: St-Thomas High school (Lester B. Pearson School Board) and École Secondaire Jean XXIII (Commission scolaire Marguerite Bourgeoys)
75' X 147'11" Irregular
Access : LAC
Highway , Park , Public transportation
Residential , Single-family
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is COLLETTE AUSTIN, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is COLLETTE AUSTIN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is NICKI LYNN AYOUB, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.